The journey to transform an idea into a building breaks down into five independent but interlinked Stages.
Stage Three: Materialise
Delivering the Project
Stage Three takes your project from paper to the point where it can transform your space and your life.
This Stage involves:
- Establishing and administrating a contract between you and a contractor.
- Inspecting the works regularly on-site to ensure quality and agree design details.
- Providing financial reports and advising you on payments to the contractor.
- Being on-hand to resolve any site issues.
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high http://www.health-canada-pharmacy.com standard before signing off the project.
- Agreeing extensions of time for additional work.
- Issuing the Practical Completion certificate, ensuring a successful handover to you and confirming compliance with Building Control Regulations.
Here are the steps we follow
- Pre-Contract Meeting
- Issuing of all Information
- Site Visits 1, 2, 3, etc
- Site Meeting 1, 2, 3, etc
- Issue Architect’s Instructions 1, 2, 3, etc
- Issue Interim Certificates 1, 2, 3, etc
- Extension of Time / Certificate of Non Completion
- Practical Completion & Handover