The journey to transform an idea into a building breaks down into five independent but interlinked Stages.
Stage One: Visualise
Establishing, Designing & Gaining Consent
Stage One takes your project from an idea to the point where you have a design http://www.mindanews.com/buy-doxycycline/ that meets your needs, you have a reasonably good idea of costs and timescales and you have permission to carry out the work.
This Stage involves:
- Surveying the existing building to produce accurate measured drawings; on larger projects we tender this to ensure that you gain absolute best value for money.
- Preparing proposed design options based on your needs and desires.
- Working with you to discuss the options and developing one of them to create a design that you are excited about.
- Providing initial budget costings which seek to give you a “ballpark” level of investment required to deliver the project.
- Submitting a Pre-Planning Enquiry, negotiating on your behalf and applying for Planning Permission.
- Overseeing the Application while it is in for planning and responding to any queries that need to be addressed.
- Providing a Project Programme so you can make appropriate arrangements for planning the project.
Here are the steps we follow
- Consultation Meeting/ Setting up your Project
- The Site Survey
- Design Meeting 1.1
- Design Meeting 1.2
- Submitting the Pre-planning Enquiry
- Pre-planning Enquiry Review
- Submission of the Planning Application
- Overseeing the Application Process
- The Issue of Consent